Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Die Hard Drive 2: Crash Harder

I have spent the last few days dealing off and on with the hard drive failure on my PC. Thus explaining the lack of posting. Conveniently, I had purchased a new hard drive to convert into an external storage unit, but it came in handy when my Dell's hard drive began squeeking and sounded a lot like Aimee Mann. So I swapped them out and have been trying to salvage anything I can off the old one. The post was inspired by what I came across in my tranferring adventure.

As you can see, I found a nice little photoshop image I made back in college. Technically its not a "Photoshop" image because I did it on Paint way back when. This picture shows one of the early basketball teams for Natty Sci. I'm almost exaggerating our musculature by using He-Man figures, but not by much. Needless to say, I laughed for quite a while when I found this, so I thought I would share it with the rest of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home